it's finally starting to happen !

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
The cities in the higher elevation aren’t as hot as the Phoenix area. Flagstaff is always a nice little town every time I’ve gone thru it. Maybe I’ll retire to there. I googled the hottest temp recorded in Flagstaff and it said 97 degrees in 1973. If that’s the hottest it ever gets there, that’s really nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I always forget that Az is on a plateau at quite the elevation. 97deg at 7k ft elevation is HOT

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I always forget that Az is on a plateau at quite the elevation. 97deg at 7k ft elevation is HOT

Flagstaff is. Phoenix metro is about 1300 elevation. Hot is hot, but beats freezing your balls off in snow states. But even then, if I wanted to see snow, I can go to flagstaff in teh winter and come home to the valley. An escape from the heat in the summer time is a 2 hour drive up to Flagstaff.

@nxhappy Congrats brother! Youre a smart and driven guy, you'll land on your feet. Sides, youd probably get people to join you on your naked gun run, lmao!

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

I guess you are closer to the sun at 7k feet haha I kid I kid. It’s weird how elevation and humidity affect temperature so drastically. 50 degrees in SoCal feels like 25 degrees in Washington. Visiting friends in Colorado in the summer time and going to the mountains was definitely a different hot.

nxhappy

Established Member
Flagstaff is. Phoenix metro is about 1300 elevation. Hot is hot, but beats freezing your balls off in snow states. But even then, if I wanted to see snow, I can go to flagstaff in teh winter and come home to the valley. An escape from the heat in the summer time is a 2 hour drive up to Flagstaff.

@nxhappy Congrats brother! Youre a smart and driven guy, you'll land on your feet. Sides, youd probably get people to join you on your naked gun run, lmao!

thanks brother. I'm super excited. Once I settle down we gotta grab some beers for sure ! The next couple months are gonna be so damn busy. I HATE moving and but at least this time I will be leaving Commiefornia ! This will be a great opportunity to sell/donate a whole bunch of shit !

nxhappy

Established Member
I guess you are closer to the sun at 7k feet haha I kid I kid. It’s weird how elevation and humidity affect temperature so drastically. 50 degrees in SoCal feels like 25 degrees in Washington. Visiting friends in Colorado in the summer time and going to the mountains was definitely a different hot.

50 degrees in CA and people act like they are living in Alaska LOL. Weather last week in PHX was ****ing AWESOME. Can't wait to hit the lake in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread