It's been fun - But this SV will be no longer....

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
First of all I need to thank all you guys (and gals) for being such great people to deal with. I was always a Lightning owner first, supporting vendor second. I also must thank Travis (Sid297), he's a great guy on here, on the phone, and also in person. This is the BEST place to be a Supporting Vendor. Travis, Larry, and Bob always have your back, but also have the best interest of members always in their mind.

I still have my Lightning, and I still plan on selling it in a month or so. I didn't feel like trying to sell it in the winter months up here. Now that's getting nice out it'll be getting advertised. I'll still be active on here too, I love this place!

Thanks again everyone! :beer:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'm still gonna call and harass you...........................and maybe order some parts.

I hate to see you go but I glad that your going to still be around.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Well ill still be calling and bothering ya! and yeah this includes picture message of guns :p
and well ill be ordering shit from you as well :D

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
what happenned?

Nothing. I just don't have the time required to be a profitable SV. I hardly have enough time to deal with the daily BS that goes on here. Anyone that's ever had me on the phone or been here can attest to that.

Did you find a new job? If not, why wouldn't you be a SV anymore?

New job? LOL. No. Just what I said above. There are no hard feelings between me and SVTP.

:beer:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
New job? LOL. No. Just what I said above. There are no hard feelings between me and SVTP.

:beer:

No, I didn't mean you are leaving SVTP for another forum. I was asking if you found a different job than working at NAPA and that's why you would no longer be a SV. Because you couldn't get the parts anymore....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread