its another wheel question.

4camwonder

Established Member
ok, i searched this and didnt find anything helpful, but i want to know how small of a wheel i can go on my 97 cobra, with the factory brakes.

ive got a set of wheels in storage that id like to see on my car but i dont want to get them out if there not going to fit.

thanks for the help in advance.
-keith

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Fronts: 15x4 or 15x3.5 (1/2" spacer and some grinding on the calipers)
Rear: 15x8 w/ 5.5" BS fit perfect no grinding. OR 15x10 w/ 6.5" BS. Can't remember if 15x10 require grinding or not. -Mark

4camwonder

Established Member
fullofvenom said:
:nono: :nono:

that'd be a bad guess.

16 > 15 (which are known to fit witha 1/2 or 1" spacer)

im trying not to run a spacer though. i dont like them unless there the bolt on kind.

4camwonder

Established Member
badass98svt said:
so, buy the bolt on kind

i dont need to run them that bad, i just thought some white Volk TE37's would look good on my white cobra, since i have a set in storage.

4camwonder

Established Member
thanks for the help guys, i dont think ill bother with it, id have to drive an hour to get them then out them on and if they dont fit ive got to put them back in storage.

4camwonder

Established Member
badass98svt said:
they WILL fit with the spacers.
didn't you read all the posts above?

i know that they will fit with spacers, but im not trying to do anything else just to run these wheels, i dont need them on there that bad, ive got my stockers and they have brand new rubber. i just wanted to see what they looked like, i didnt really plan on running them for long as they have expensive tires.

Users who are viewing this thread