Its a SAD SAD day!

MyZinc03

Established Member
It hurts me to say this, but I have to sell my cobra. My wife and I are having a baby in june and she was just laid off. I spend about $700/month with insurance on the car and will not be able to afford it after the baby comes. So with a tear in my eye I come here for advice on how to go about selling it. Car is zinc yello with 2800 miles. Only mods are K&N and flomaster cat-back. Is 30-31k a fair price?? I am in NJ. Thanks

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
it IS a sad thing to let go of something you love, but we all know there are more important things in Life than a car, no matter how great a vehicle it is :beer:

sounds like a fair price to me...

Weasel

Established Member
Fair price. Sorry to hear that you have to sell.
On the other hand, congratulations ! (Someone take a picture of this guy; it's probably the most rested he's going to look for a long time.)

Mike

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Congrats on the news of a new arrival ! Your doing the right thing, hard to do, but the correct thing to do...Good Luck

coleman

Established Member
I'd give my cobra away for my first baby too!

Bide your time and get an '05 mustang & a car seat for hours & hours of enjoyment .... my boy is three and loves going for *rides* in my car.

So you may be *sad* now, but once that baby arrives, you'll be singing a different tune! ... I remember my first day as a father! ... joy!

Trader

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
I'd give my cobra away for my first baby too!

Id give my baby away for my first cobra also. I mean wait wait wait , other way around. :D :D :D

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Good luck with the sell of the snake and congrats on the baby! :thumbsup:

ObieFox

Established Member
30-31k seems high for a used coupe to me. The dealerships are dealing on these cars now. I think a new coupe could be bought for low 30's if you try. I've seen dealerships with 3-4 '03 sitting on the lot. Sorry to say, but I think you will be more likely in the 27-29 range. Sorry about the Mrs.'s job and congrats on the new addition! Kids are way more fun than cars......NOT. ;) I have 4, kids that is.

Kevin

frank3si

Established Member
Congrats on the addition to your family! :thumbsup: Deep down, I think we all know our Cobras are more or less luxury items - ya gotta do what you gotta do...

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread