Italians from America whip Itlians from Ialy

Avispa

Established Member
Cruising home on US 59 last Saturday night, saw menacing pencil beam HIDleadlights in the mirror. Thought it was a Corvette that wanted to play. He finally manged to pull along side me. I dropped just to 4th at 80 and walked away from him (I minded by 6k limit until I get my fuel pump issues sorted out Jimmysidecar). Guy caught up to me at a light down the road and it was a blood red Ferrari. Jim D'Amore Whipple kit and tune 1; Enzo Ferrari 0. Good guy; gave me a polite honk and a wave.

If I can just get JDM to send that doggone fuel pump canister I can menace the neighborhood ZR1s.

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Only difference when both of you went home, he parked a Ferrari, you parked a Mustang.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I honestly could care less if I had a cobra as fast as the OP's :shrug:

It kills me when people say this sort of stuff.

Like, really? If you had the choice between an Enzo and a whippled 03/04 Cobra, you'd take the Cobra? Give me a break.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Power/times for the cobra? I have a hard time believing a whippled vert will take an Enzo from a roll.

01GTvert

Established Member

Like, really? If you had the choice between an Enzo and a whippled 03/04 Cobra, you'd take the Cobra? Give me a break.

I'd be ****in pissed if I had a 1/2 million dollar car and got smoked by a mustang....

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You must be in the 7xx to pull on a Ferrari Enzo and you only dropped to 4th too.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Ferrari Enzo 651hp (flywheel rating) curb weight 3,010lbs. Hmmm......

You must be pushing a lot of power. Also a Ferrari Enzo is slightly faster than a ZR1.\

*****EDIT: Pay attention guys. He did not say Ferrari Enzo, He said Enzo Ferrari, referring to the name of the creator of Ferrari. He could have raced an F430 for all we know.

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member

If we were talking F430.. I might have to go Ferrari but an Enzo? Seriously unless I have the option of selling it and keeping the money I would pick the Cobra, purely subjective but I don't like the looks of the Enzo much. :shrug:

Edit: Yes I'm aware I drive an ugly POS ...I never claimed to have good taste. :)

Last edited:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I'd be ****in pissed if I had a 1/2 million dollar car and got smoked by a mustang....

Why? lol..This is dumb comment cause you can make anything go fast..Gimme a break man..

An Enzo , are you kidding me ? That thing has been out almost 10 years now and still ran like a 133 quarter mile and looks stunning, still to this day..:beer:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Only difference when both of you went home, he parked a Ferrari, you parked a Mustang.

Big friggin deal. If I was rich, I STILL wouldnt buy a ferrari. Just not my kinda car. They are nice, but there are other cars Id much rather own. Id still keep the mach too and dump a ton of money into it. I own this car for a reason, I wouldnt just throw it away if I had millions of dollars burning a hole in my pocket.

Im sure the OP feels the same about his cobra.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Ferrari Enzo 651hp (flywheel rating) curb weight 3,010lbs. Hmmm......

You must be pushing a lot of power. Also a Ferrari Enzo is slightly faster than a ZR1.\

*****EDIT: Pay attention guys. He did not say Ferrari Enzo, He said Enzo Ferrari, referring to the name of the creator of Ferrari. He could have raced an F430 for all we know.

Actually, the car is called Enzo Ferrari as well.

2K1 SVT

Established Member

Well obviously not but how many people can actually afford an Enzo? I would be more than happy to have a whippled cobra.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Cruising home on US 59 last Saturday night, saw menacing pencil beam HIDleadlights in the mirror. Thought it was a Corvette that wanted to play. He finally manged to pull along side me. I dropped just to 4th at 80 and walked away from him (I minded by 6k limit until I get my fuel pump issues sorted out Jimmysidecar). Guy caught up to me at a light down the road and it was a blood red Ferrari. Jim D'Amore Whipple kit and tune 1; Enzo Ferrari 0. Good guy; gave me a polite honk and a wave.

If I can just get JDM to send that doggone fuel pump canister I can menace the neighborhood ZR1s.

Everybody's losing their mind about the OP's comment, but you're taking it out of context! He's saying the owner of JDM Performance (Jim D'Amore) has a score of 1 versus the owner of Ferrari (Enzo Ferrari) has 0. He's not saying it was a Ferrari Enzo, he's talking about the actual owner of the Brand. He actually never stated what type of Ferrari it was, he just stated it was a Ferrari. Good Kill OP:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread