It was stressful but....

ponynx

Established Member
you had most of your team healthy and playing and your happy you just inched by a win with the new england "everyones hurt " patriots? yay ! lmao

svt99rag

Established Member
you had most of your team healthy and playing and your happy you just inched by a win with the new england "everyones hurt " patriots? yay ! lmao

Finally had our team back together...inched by but it was a win! Actually a good game, I about didn't go but I made myself. Have to get my shots in while I can, doubt we will last much longer. :dancenana:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
well, with are startin qb makin his 8th start since high school, an extremely young secondary and a 4th string rookie rb, i think we played better than the colts. if gaffney makes that catch, it's the other way around. i thought it was a good game though

svt99rag

Established Member
well, with are startin qb makin his 8th start since high school, an extremely young secondary and a 4th string rookie rb, i think we played better than the colts. if gaffney makes that catch, it's the other way around. i thought it was a good game though

obviously not or they would have won:shrug:

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I cant even comprehend how you can not like the Pats. I would have thought the Colts would be the team to beat this year. One thing is for sure the Colts are underacheiving and the Pats are overachieving. Just sucks that one penalty (thomas personal foul) can ruin the game for you. And that was the quickest game i've ever seen.

svt99rag

Established Member
I cant even comprehend how you can not like the Pats. I would have thought the Colts would be the team to beat this year. One thing is for sure the Colts are underacheiving and the Pats are overachieving. Just sucks that one penalty (thomas personal foul) can ruin the game for you. And that was the quickest game i've ever seen.

Make the excuses you need to, it didn't ruin the game for Colts....shit happens like the last game we had where we gave up 65 penalty yards in the first quarter. The colts have not had their team together til this past week and are trying to get back into a rhythm. You lost to the Colts, I had to hear it for a year from the last game 11/3/07 and now you have to hear it:rockon:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Make the excuses you need to, it didn't ruin the game for Colts....shit happens like the last game we had where we gave up 65 penalty yards in the first quarter. The colts have not had their team together til this past week and are trying to get back into a rhythm. You lost to the Colts, I had to hear it for a year from the last game 11/3/07 and now you have to hear it:rockon:

seriously dude, with our team being as banged up as we are, for a perfectly healthy colts team to barely squeak by us is just sad.

svt99rag

Established Member
seriously dude, with our team being as banged up as we are, for a perfectly healthy colts team to barely squeak by us is just sad.

This is the first game this season we had most of our team together with no practice or preseason together...dude....get over it YOU LOST! Deal with it!!!!!:burn:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
This is the first game this season we had most of our team together with no practice or preseason together...dude....get over it YOU LOST! Deal with it!!!!!:burn:

deal with what? i know we lost. all i'm sayin is don't get all amped up about it. we played good till the end. face it, because of injuries, our team is mediocre this year.....and so are a healthy colts

svt99rag

Established Member
deal with what? i know we lost. all i'm sayin is don't get all amped up about it. we played good till the end. face it, because of injuries, our team is mediocre this year.....and so are a healthy colts

The Colts have sucked this year too because of injuries too so DEAL WITH IT. Dont get your panties in a bunch, I was posting this just to razz NE fans. This post has been civil, lets keep it that way...keep your excuses to yourself.

svt99rag

Established Member
hey, i totally agree. no excuses right?

You got it! The Colts have sucked this year because of injuries and so have the pats. Our two teams dominated the AFC and the NFL the past few years and now we suck...it cant last forever.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
so true, so true. the nfl just doesn't seem right this year

Users who are viewing this thread