It was not fair

Junebug1

Established Member
I was driving around tonight looking for something to eat. I look in front of me and I see a hatch civic that flashes his hazards at me. I pull up next to him at about 30mph and he ask me would I want to race for 500 from a dig. I shake my head at him and move on I think the oldest of the three kids may have been 16.I doubt they had 50 dollars between the three of them. boaring so I move on. Then about five minutes later a Blue GTO 6.0 does a fly by, I catch up we both make a turn at the light, I hear him downshift I roll on the throttle in second and all I get is whell hop, he has about a half car on me until I get some traction and then I pulled several bus lengths on him, that's all she wrote. Never did get anything to eat though

:bash:

Sharkster

Established Member
Next Phase said:
several bus lengths?

good kill, but probably a little exagerated no?
nada I raped one from a 40 roll on the interstate this last fall. I put 2-3 bus lengths on him. errr, uhhhh well im not stock either

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Nice kill, thank you for not racing that damn ricer. I'm sure you gave him something to tell his grandkids about, the guy in the Cobra that was too scared to race. Everyone needs a little delusion now and then....

Users who are viewing this thread