It Was Fun While It Lasted '95R #58 Sold

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I know I never spent too much time posting here, but I did lurk quite a bit. Tonight I sold my R, so I'm kinda down about it, but I think it's going to a great home. Actually, a better home than I had for it! It sounds as if it's in for some serious cleanings, climate controlled storage, and car shows. Possibly some road course action too, but time will tell.

This forum is a great source of info, and wether you know it or not, I've read quite a bit here, so Thanks! :beer:

I'll probably still lurk around here once in a while just to see what's happening, but for now, Take Care and Have Fun with your R's! :coolman: :rockon:

TXRickC

Established Member
Good luck to ya HAMMRHEAD, L less now R less.
Hope to round up a '95 within the year :)

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Mike, congrats and condolences at the same time.....I know you had it for sale for a while.....

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Thanks guys. I swear to ya, if I used that damn car more often, I would've kept it as I absolutely loved the feel when driving it. It kinda hurt watching it get loaded into the enclosed trailer, knowing that it wasn't mine anymore, but I think it's for the better.

I'm also considering selling my Syclone if I can get the right price for it. If I do, then I *may* go Viper shopping? Somewhere in the 2000ish range. I love the way they look and have always wanted one. Though if I can't sell my Sy then that's fine too. That truck is an incredible rush to drive as well.

I wish I had the kind of income that would allow me to have everything I want, but doesn't everyone? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread