It is indeed a stage 2 steggy ported blower

Troyd987654

Established Member
well I called in the serial number and it is indeed a "stage 2" I still don't see any differences in the look of the stage 2,3, and 4 nor can I find anything on here about the stage 2. Anyways my ultimate goal was 515rwhp and was planning on sending mine in for a stage 7, but got too good of a deal to pass up this unknown stage port at the time blower. My question now is with my set up being, 2.80 upper/2lb lower, accufab single blade throttle body/plenum, K&N FIPK, 60lb injectors, sct 2600 MAF, KB boost a pump, 0/r x pipe, borla stinger catback, the stage 2 ported eaton, and dyno tuned by dan at pro dyno, should I be able to get 515rwhhp+

Woody6799

Established Member
make it a 4# lower and you should be right there. My 2.76 upper only makes 485 and my tuner says if I add a 2# I should be right there. He also told me I was dumb for selling my 2.93/4# set up I was going to install, saying that is the prime set up and again will put you right around 5

Troyd987654

Established Member
make it a 4# lower and you should be right there. My 2.76 upper only makes 485 and my tuner says if I add a 2# I should be right there. He also told me I was dumb for selling my 2.93/4# set up I was going to install, saying that is the prime set up and again will put you right around 5

Do you have the stage 2 port?

Users who are viewing this thread