It is going to be a long winter.

Jordang

Established Member
I went to Ford to price out a 2015 Ecoboost mustang after seeing what Livernois could do with one thus far. I walked into the dealership sat down with a sales manager and inquired about pricing for the car I wanted I was looking at 41k

No dice, decided against buying it, a little dejected I walked out to the used lot and seen a familiar car.

Back in June when I had my 2001 GT 5 speed car I got to drive my buddies 2014 5.0 for him as he had one to many to drink.

He told me to open it up and see what a 5.0 was like. My jaw hit the floor I was impressed the next day I was at ford and I test drove a Mustang to see about getting one.

The same car I drove and fell in love with was still on the lot. Being in Canada car prices are a bit high.

I purchased a 2012 CS/GT in Yellow Blaze with 6MT. It has 18k miles on it the price was 31k I got it down to 26k.

Now since I live in Edmonton Alberta I won't be able to drive it till April :fm:

GT915

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride...I've always liked that color. You may not be able to drive it but you could at least post a pic of it.

Jordang

Established Member
10734117_10154854695145243_7362522461492116306_n.jpg
10689832_10154854695365243_1108164081360430281_n.jpg

nyuk98GT

Established Member
Jordang,

Great looking car! Good parking spot, too (close to the wall to protect from door dings).

What are your modding plans? You've got 6 months to get those parts bought and installed. :D

Chris

Jordang

Established Member
My plans for mods, simple one, I want a premium package aluminum shift knob. I like how it looked in my buddies 2014 and how it felt.

And that is it for now lol, boring yes but the stock power of the 2011-2014 mustangs scares the shit out of me, I am a firm believer you need to learn how to handle the car before modding it, learn it inside and out then add on to it.

Also considering this is the first vehicle I have owned with a warranty. I like that fact.

First mods will probably be suspension, lower it, LCA's and subframe connectors with a driveshaft loop from BMR. My track won't let you run faster than 13.99 without one and I am there stock lol.

nyuk98GT

Established Member
Jordang,

You're a wise man for getting to know the capabilities of the car first. Most of us are not that swift or we have no control over the ole speed addiction.

Not sure if you'll need subframe connectors on the S197 - these are very stiff cars compared to the old Fox bodies. Anyway, it sounds to me like you've got a good plan.

Stay warm up there. And we'd really appreciate fewer Alberta Clippers and those dreadful Polar Vortex things that come from above the High Line.

Chris

Nuar

Established Member
Congrats on the new car! Looks great!
Mine is parked till late march/early april as well, so i kind of feel your pain man :/

matt5058

Established Member
Nice! Car looks great in that color...haven't seen any like that in person at all. Very awesome combo. Congrats. :)

corepwn

Established Member
Congrats on the Yellow Blaze car! IMO it's the best color, I've had TONS of complements, and always get looks. It's one of the rare premium colors, Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat Metallic and the Lava Red.

Users who are viewing this thread