It is finally happening.....

Albino Snake

Established Member
I have been sitting on my parts for a very long time, and even contemplated selling every thing including the car. I had bought all of this stuff and just lost interest in it all. Anyways I am back now, and ready as I will ever be. The Albino Snake is in the shop now, and will return with a little more venom;-) I had originally planned to bolt on my ported heads, blower cams, ported short runner, Vortech Trim, 2.9 RR pulley, Paxton intercooler, etc.. I have a change of plans until later, I am in the process of moving and I'd like to keep rainy day money in the bank. I am just having the T Trim, Paxton intercooler, 3.3 blower pulley, Anderson Ford power pipe, G.I. JOE 8 rib, Fuel components, etc. put on for now. Those of you who don't know or remember it has a built bottom end with stock compression ratio (FTW.) It should be ready soon, I think it should be a lot a fun to drive. If I am content with the power it makes when I get it back, I might start building another short block with lower compression while flirting with purchasing Twin Turbo's:rockon: The stock compression, and T trim should make for a fun/ strong running snake. Will post numbers and pics when I get it back. Finally I will have an intercooled VOBRA:rockon::rolling:

marksvt

Established Member
:rockon:Thats great dude u decide to power up that awesome snake and yea i believe it is going to be a very fun ride just make sure u take it easy until u get usto the new power that beast is going to provide.:burnout:

JasonSnake

Established Member
at least you won't have to bother moving all your stuff from one house to another cause you finally put them on the car!

Albino Snake

Established Member
at least you won't have to bother moving all your stuff from one house to another cause you finally put them on the car!

Exactly:-D That would have just added to to the other junk I have to move, man I hate moving such a tiring process:kaboom: I was so sick of looking at those boxes in here man, I am getting a little anxious as the completion grows near. I want to be there for the first initial start up, and dyno.... something tells me I will be at work though:bash: I haven't driven the car in almost a year, so this will be an all around new experience for me:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread