It has begun!!!!!

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Just got the frame back from the powder coaters :banana:

Since the frame came out better than I expected, I'm taking a few other pieces to get powder coated, then the suspension will be put on, but at least its a start

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Good jeez! That looks amazing!

I was hoping it would look good, but never thought it would turn out like this, I'm about to take a load of wheels, PS Tank, idler bracket, and a bunch of etc parts to get powder coated now

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
shit I wish I could tear my truck down at a whim and do that!! I dont even wanna think about the work involved!!

Very nice!

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
shit I wish I could tear my truck down at a whim and do that!! I dont even wanna think about the work involved!!

Very nice!

For some reason I don't think It's as hard as it looks. The thing I would be worried about is breaking stuff. It seems like every time I work on my truck, I'm ordering an OEM part to replace something that I broke. I could only imagine if I had to build up the entire truck. lol

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
For some reason I don't think It's as hard as it looks. The thing I would be worried about is breaking stuff. It seems like every time I work on my truck, I'm ordering an OEM part to replace something that I broke. I could only imagine if I had to build up the entire truck. lol

honestly the only part that was hard/sucked was the time, my truck just sat in the shop for 5 months as I took stuff off when I found time, hopefully it wont take near as long to put it back together

I'll keep the thread updated when progress is done :beer:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
So what are the plans for this truck? Did you strip it all down just to PC the frame?

Any new motor?
DD? track beast?

Users who are viewing this thread