It has been released from foreign plant

stamper01L

Established Member
Yahoo!!! Message went from produced to released from foreign manufacturing plant. Does that mean that it has already been released to carrier??? Still says it should be in next week. I dont know how I'll sleep this weekend. :rolling: :coolman:

KingKobra

Established Member
gosh, wish I could tell you.. only thing I can say is, if you live in IL, you'll get it sooner than I did, since the location is closer.

Sometimes, the dealer can check the location by calling some transit system and supplying a Dealer #.

Good luck sleeping... it's worth every thought that crosses your mind. :)

I used to live in Schaumburg... my mom just mentioned that the Ford Dealer in Arlington Heights has lotsa cobras... you can always sell out and just buy one early from somewhere else. :evil-grin: hehehe

stamper01L

Established Member
Thank King. I have been to arlington heights ford last week. They were trying to sell them for $5,000 over sticker. I ordered mine 07/29 so I was willing to wait the extra 2 weeks. The sales guy keeps calling and knocking a grand off each time, but screw him, I'd rather wait. but i did go visit the ones they had and I cant wait for my black beauty.

KingKobra

Established Member
5K over? No wonder the lot's full! Do they want to sell these cars?? It's not like they're CobraR's... with a few hundred in production... jeez. Well, live and learn. cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread