It happen To Me!

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
Hello guys/gals

I need to vent...Let me start off by saying that thief's are one the lowest scums on this planet. :fm::mj::cuss: Some sorry SOB broke into my L sometime between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning and took my system. I did a good job of making everything look stock and hidden from view but maybe not good enough. I also wouldn't advertise it when I would turn into my neighborhood I would turn it down and/or roll the windows up. I don't live in a bad neighborhood I've been at time place for about 5 years and this is the first time its happen to me or my neighbors. Now I'm left feeling violated and with questions like I already filed a police report should I file a report with the my HOA and an insurance claim? I did have my equipment insured. Would I have to pay a deductible? If I do will my rates go up? I know those would probably be best answered by my agent but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I think its sad that now I have to spend more to prevent this from happening again. I just wish me and my shotgun would of caught this person(s) in the act. Anyway just wanted to vent thanks for your time SVT crowd.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
That sucks bro, sorry about your loss, but it's all replaceable. I don't hide anything, I leave my windows down half the time and make sure everything is in plain sight, even my H&K USP .45 full size, oddly I haven't had an issue in quite a few years.

04SB_SVT

Richard Cranium
Established Member
I hate to say it but, welcome to the club. All you have to do is pay your deductible and your rates should not go up. All your mounted/installed equipment should be replaced with brand new equivalent equipment. You are basically getting an upgrade. I do recommend a DEI/Viper alarm with a 2way remote. Check your horn wires in front of the passengers front wheel, they might be cut.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Damn dude that sucks. At least the truck is still there and not damaged. Like Bob said, try and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
Thanks guy.

Yes everything was insured. I guess that's why I'm not really going to worry about it and not going to let this ruin my holiday. Stay Positive!

N20JUNKY

Established Member
dude that sucks, Id recommend a viper 9005 alarm it think thats the one, its got a two way remote that has a distance up to 2 miles, remote start. I have it on my L and love it.

SVT Knight

Established Member
had that happen and the dumb idiots couldnt get my head unit out. just pryed the shit out of it!! and stole my $300 radar detecctor. NOw I got a viper alarm system. And they also smashed my bros evo window but didnt even take anything?!? what a-HOLES

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
sucks man.....get ahold of your home owners if you dont have full coverage theyll take care of you just be ready with some receipts or pictures of what you had

i can vouch for that viper alarm too i had it on my 97 riviera its a really nice unit just if you ge3t it make sure they dont program it to go arm itself or it will make you insane

Users who are viewing this thread