Issues Update

TruBlu03

For those that wanted to know.

The pull was fixed by Steeda, C/C plates installed and had a 4 wheel alignment, tracks straight as an arrow now. I also had the wheels balanced as the first step towards fixing the vibe and the exhaust was adjusted(rubbing on pumpkin). Although the vibe is still there it has been reduced greatly. After several test runs of city and highway driving,(up to 95MPH on the highway), I can live with what little vibe is left. Of course it may get worse over time, but for now all is good. Almost forgot, reduced vibe also equals no more center console squeak, yeaaa!

Still have the stall,(although only 3 times since delivery on Oct 3rd), engine tick, front end pop and clutch shudder. The tick and clutch shudder may be normal, not totally certain yet. Might still need some breakin time. Front end pop, hmm, don't know as everything looks good and tight, keeping an eye on it and the stall if it ever happens again, it may not :D
:beer:

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
Cool, picked mine up on Oct 3 also. Mine has stalled once. Your frontend popping noise, does it happen when you are braking? I've had a pop sound twice when I had to hit the brakes hard. The first time I checked the rearviews because I thought I ran over something...

Brian

TruBlu03

Originally posted by BrianR
Cool, picked mine up on Oct 3 also. Mine has stalled once. Your frontend popping noise, does it happen when you are braking? I've had a pop sound twice when I had to hit the brakes hard. The first time I checked the rearviews because I thought I ran over something...

Brian

I've noticed it mostly when turning, turning when going over a bump, turning when going up or down hill. Don't think just breaking while going straight I have heard any pop or other sounds. Wil keep an ear peeled though.

Users who are viewing this thread