Issue with parking lights

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
One of my bulbs in the license plates went out, when I took it out to replace it I noticed that the lens and the socket were melted, so I got new sockets, new lenses and led bulbs.

I changed everything and now when I lock the door using the fob (pushing the lock button twice) the parking lights and fog lights don't flash. The car gets locked and honks once. When the car is on all the lights seem to be working as the should including the blinkers/parking lights, license plate lights, etc.

I checked the parking lights fuse and the connection on the sockets and everything seems to be fine. All doors, hood and truck door are closed and locked. As of right now seems to be more an annoyance since i am used to the parking light and the fog lights flashing when i lock the car, i dont want this to become a bigger problem in the future if something is wrong with the car.

If any of you guys have, had or hear of anyone having this problem and how to fix it i would appreciate any help.

Thank you

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
I just checked the ones that had to deal with lights (parking, backup, headlights, interior lights)....I will check all of them tonight and see.

Users who are viewing this thread