issue with n2mb box

silverserpant

Established Member
Last night at the track I had the rpm limiter set to 6700 but when I was running up the rpms in third waiting to shift the car redlined at 6000. When I went back to the pits I hooked up the laptop and noticed everytime I clicked the. Read button with the car idling it was spuratic. It ranged from 600 to 1750 at idle when sct was showing the same as the dash.

When I use the 2 step it seems to hold the rpms as commanded but I hooked up a shift light and it is all over the place and lights up when ever it wants.

Just seeing if anyone else had a similar issue and correction or if I should just contact the tech dept over at n2mb.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Not too long ago someone else on here was having issues with their wot box after installing a shift light. They removed the shift shift and everything worked fine again.

If you hooked up the shift light after you started having problems then its obviously somewhere else. It sounds like there is noise in the signal going to the wot box. When you installed it, did you trim the wires so they were only as long as they had to be. If not, that could be an issue. The extra spooled up wire stuffed somewhere has a chance to pick noise and give you a F'd up signal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread