ISO stock Eaton, blower only!!!

STRIKEU

Established Member
Hey,
I am in need of someone's stock eaton only to replace the one I got screwed on.
Let me know what yall have!!!

Thanks

STRIKEU

Established Member
Yessir...feel free to throw me a text and info. Just trying to get something reasonable.
Thanks

STRIKEU

Established Member
How much is o e of these worth?

Well it depends, the way the car world is headed the Eaton is getting less desirable. That being said, there are a few of us that make them work under the "ballin on a budget" platform. lol. Range from 250-500+ depending on miles, port, accessories, and condition.

Cabbage

Established Member
I have a stock eaton coming off my car in 2 weeks. (I'm out of country right now) It has 23,000 miles on it. Has a polished accufab plenum and throttle body on it. Whole package is pretty much perfect. I have a 2.8 pulley for it too. Made 465/445 to the wheels.

STRIKEU

Established Member
Thanks guys...waiting for a deal now to happen but if it falls through ill let yall know.
Looking for blower only and/or dragon tb andcelbow.
Thanks!!!

STRIKEU

Established Member
Alright y'all, my deal fell through with a guy for a low mile stock eaton with billetflow hub. We had a deal with shipping around $300 bucks and while waiting I lost a deal to another guy for the same as he sold locally. I know the deal is out there as I sold my blower, TB, and elbow locally for $300.
That being said...does anyone else have a nice STOCK eaton with a billetflow hub installed on it or available that can get it to 60911 Illinois for around what I'm asking??
Again...it's only the blower, no TB or elbow unless it's a Dragon setup.
Text me at 8328406682!!!!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread