ISO: Sonic Blue or Mystichrome (Convertible) close to stock

Goocher0310th

Established Member
look up Tallahassee, Fl. Craiglist, search Mustang Cobra. There is a nice mystic vert for sale, stock with 21k miles for sale. 22k. I was going to buy but decided on a 14

bssmith1220

Established Member
If you can get a mystichrome with 21k miles for 22k you better scoop it up! I wouldn't sell mine for that.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
That Mystichrome in FL looks like one that's been on the market for a LONG time. I remember seeing it when I was looking almost 2 years ago. Seems like there was some "baggage" attached so proceed with caution would be my recommendation.

Goliath

Established Member
I agree regarding the mystichrome in Florida. I have seen that car around the state for years so I would not spend time pursuing it and live in Orlando.
I do have a 04 Silver Vert for sale.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
That Mystichrome in FL looks like one that's been on the market for a LONG time. I remember seeing it when I was looking almost 2 years ago. Seems like there was some "baggage" attached so proceed with caution would be my recommendation.
+1

That car has been on CL for a long time. I remember seeing it when I was in the market a few years back. They are the exact same photos, too. OP, I don't know what your budget is, but there's a SB vert for $25.5k with 8k miles out in FL

rabbitweasel

Established Member
Have an 03 sonic blue vert with ~52.5k completely stock. (Somewhat) hesitant to sell as I haven't had it long but I don't get to drive it much (live/work in midtown Atlanta with its city traffic / low speeds) but let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread