ISO Mystichrome Saleen Cobra

thgach

Established Member
Why not stick with svt factory cars Saleen has got a very bad reputation as a unethical business man...you could wake up one day and he is serving 5-10...I guess that's the risk with a tuner car

bullitt1939

Established Member
Why not stick with svt factory cars Saleen has got a very bad reputation as a unethical business man...you could wake up one day and he is serving 5-10...I guess that's the risk with a tuner car
We have a collection of cars. We chase rare stuff and mainly just show the cars. We have several svt cars and trucks. It's not a huge deal if I never find it, but would like to see where these two rare cars ended up. We already have 3 Saleens in the stable.

Hadder

I know you said you only want the coupes but the 04 mystic saleen vert is in Paul Walkers car collection at AE Performance

R-CODE

Established Member
I have seen the cobra coupe Saleen here in Michigan at a car show but that was at least couple years ago.
Good luck in the search.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
What's the even more extreme color shifting paint that Saleen did some cars in? While not SVT cars, I actually prefer the look of those.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Here is a picture of our Rainbow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 181

bullitt1939

Established Member
Thanks just brought it back from England last year. Love the color. It was believed to be the first rainbow and only one with a blue base so that is why there is more green in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread