WANTED: ISO Coupe

Peters211

Established Member
Hi, currently looking for an 03/04 Cobra Coupe. I have a budget of 18-20k so high miles and branded title cars are welcome and probablycexpected. Nonetheless, I have cash in hand and willing to fly out asap. Thank you!!

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve seen some convertibles in that price range that need work. I can’t save I’ve stumbled across anything for that low of a price. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you though. Goodluck man!

Peters211

Established Member
I’ve seen some convertibles in that price range that need work. I can’t save I’ve stumbled across anything for that low of a price. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you though. Goodluck man!
Thanks buddy! I’m figuring it’s not gonna be easy. Was hoping a high mileage and or rebuilt title car would be out there but they sure have sky rocketed in price so
Who knows, thanks for reply.

Ke1130

Established Member
Not mine. @LS WUT i would’ve posted this to your wanted post but doesn’t sound like what you’re looking for.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Not mine. @LS WUT i would’ve posted this to your wanted post but doesn’t sound like what you’re looking for.
I saw that one for sure. At $20k or even $18k that’s an okay car. However you’re right. Way too many miles, and the rust on the hood kills me. Appreciate you though man.

Users who are viewing this thread