WANTED: ISO Cobras with higher miles and/or issues and/or rebuilt titles

SVTerminator0304

Established Member
Just looking to see what’s out there. Ideally I’d want a black coupe, but I’m open to other colors. Only coupes though, not a vert guy

Budget is around 20k-low 20s

No longer looking, bought a B8 Audi S4 instead.

Last edited:

jtrainor

Established Member
Not sure if you have fb. Have been offered 22.5k on it and didn’t take that if that helps lol

jtrainor

Established Member
Minus the low compression.
Not ideal, tried to price a few grand lower than any local car because of that. I’ll likely pull the engine soon to replace heads and install the other stuff I bought

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Not ideal, tried to price a few grand lower than any local car because of that. I’ll likely pull the engine soon to replace heads and install the other stuff I bought
Better man than me..
I had to change my alternator and even though I was able to use a friends lift I was still whimpering like an injured puppy by the time I was done. Good luck with the sale, it’s a nice car.

jtrainor

Established Member
Better man than me..
I had to change my alternator and even though I was able to use a friends lift I was still whimpering like an injured puppy by the time I was done. Good luck with the sale, it’s a nice car.
That’s assuming I won’t be whimpering the same way with each part I take off, it’ll all be done on the ground too thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread