ISO Cobra, wanting to trade my s550

Cody M

Established Member
2017 Mustang GT PP. I bought this car a little over two years ago and have done all the mods myself. The car has been amazing to me and runs very health, no issues what so ever. I love this car but I’m really only wanting to let it go to get an 03-04 Cobra. So I’m willing to sell but I’m mainly wanting to trade. Below is a list of Mods and cosmetic things I have done to the car.

List of mods done to the car.
GT350 Intake manifold
GT350 JLT CAI
GT350 87mm Throttle Body
47lb Injectors
Tuned by Palm Beach Dyno on e85 ( comes with SCT programmer )
Spec Stage 2 clutch
Steeda off road H pipe
Pypes street pro touring cat-back
Pedders extreme xa coilover kit
Side scoops on front and rear fenders and louvers on side windows
GT350 Front bumper
OPT 7 Led turn signals
ARP extended studs in the front
Roush Front Hood scoop
Sync 2 Upgraded head unit
Tint on front windows as well as the rear too
AM Magnetic style wheels
(20x9) in fronts, (20x10) in rears
Both have Nitto NT555 With 70% Tred left on all four tires.
And then of course it has the oil pressure and vacuum gauges because of the performance back and it has brembo breaks in the front as well.

Car is rebuilt title, but there was never any frame damage. Everything has been replaced and the car runes and drives amazing. Only issue I have with the car is I took it to a shop to get paint corrected and the guy ended up burning through a couple of spots with the buffer, but I used touch up paint to cover it the best I could and there’s a small little dent under the key hole on the drive side from when I was washing my car, the nozzle on the power washer flew off and hit the door but It can easily be pulled out I just never got to it, mainly because the cars black and I honestly have just forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread