ISO 2014 White/Sterling Grey/Black all option car.

Delores

I have been coming to this site ever since I bought my baby on the day after Thanksgiving '16. This was my idea of a "black Friday". Anyway I never registered until the my worst nightmare happened, Delores was stolen on April 11th from my driveway. I normally keep her in my buddies garage (until my GF and I get a new house with a two car garage), but I was driving her that weekend around and to Barrett Jackson West Palm Beach. I live 15 min from there. Well the assholes must have been waiting, because they got it that night. They used some sort of trailer cause I could see the marks in my driveway, and Delores has Off road h pipe with Roush exhaust backed in. All the neighbors on my street know when I leave in the morning. Anyway I am getting my check this week, hopefully. So I have been looking for a couple weeks and have only found one in Wisconsin. I want all the options(including the glass roof) I know that one is a polarizing topic but I live in South Florida and this isn't my daily. I don't have to buy now but I am having HP withdrawals. Just seeing if there is something out there I am not seeing online. Thanks guys.

lucky bucky

I have been coming to this site ever since I bought my baby on the day after Thanksgiving '16. This was my idea of a "black Friday". Anyway I never registered until the my worst nightmare happened, Delores was stolen on April 11th from my driveway. I normally keep her in my buddies garage (until my GF and I get a new house with a two car garage), but I was driving her that weekend around and to Barrett Jackson West Palm Beach. I live 15 min from there. Well the assholes must have been waiting, because they got it that night. They used some sort of trailer cause I could see the marks in my driveway, and Delores has Off road h pipe with Roush exhaust backed in. All the neighbors on my street know when I leave in the morning. Anyway I am getting my check this week, hopefully. So I have been looking for a couple weeks and have only found one in Wisconsin. I want all the options(including the glass roof) I know that one is a polarizing topic but I live in South Florida and this isn't my daily. I don't have to buy now but I am having HP withdrawals. Just seeing if there is something out there I am not seeing online. Thanks guys.

lucky bucky

Track Pack- YES. Blue stripes and the seats have matching blue stripes as well.
I'm not techno savy enough to load pics here but text me at (575) 626-1776 and I can send you pics that way.

Users who are viewing this thread