ISO: 03/04 COBRA

blwn88cpe

Established Member
I'm in VA. and am probably going to sell my car. It's a sonic blue cobra with 10,6xx miles. I'm the original owner. Never been to the track. Only caught in the rain once or twice. Car has been garage kept and covered. Detailed with adams products by me. I'll probably ask a little more than 25k. I still have to put together a for sale ad.

Dylan Campbell

Established Member
I'm in VA. and am probably going to sell my car. It's a sonic blue cobra with 10,6xx miles. I'm the original owner. Never been to the track. Only caught in the rain once or twice. Car has been garage kept and covered. Detailed with adams products by me. I'll probably ask a little more than 25k. I still have to put together a for sale ad.
Would love to see some pictures whenever you get the chance. I would still be interested to take a look.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blwn88cpe

Established Member
IMG_1039_zpssyhfakzq.jpg

polock4life

Established Member
25k would be a steal

Strcdan

I have a 1 owner white 04 coupe. 37,000 miles. Located in Florida near Jacksonville.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread