ISO: 03-04 Cobra roller

Wayneo

Established Member
As the title states. Looking for a low mileage Cobra roller, no motor or trans. Have a low mileage 03 Mach 1 that’s pretty Built I would trade. Can buy out right for the right price

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I may be selling my 2003 Black Cobra coupe as a roller here shortly.
Car has 11,xxx miles with a built SRA.
center console is set up for auto
Some other things such as line lock, trunk mounted ic tank, 6 point Maximum Motorsports roll bar with swing outs powder coated silver vein.
Some other stuff I’m forgetting at the moment.
Not sure on a price yet as I have to look into it more.
Also have a Lentech strip terminator 4r, Teksid block and a bunch of parts that could be included.
Still up in the air on selling it but am leaning towards letting it go. Has black 03 Cobra wheels too. It’s just been sitting in my garage untouched for almost 9 years now.

Wayneo

Established Member
Some other things such as line lock, trunk mounted ic tank, 6 point Maximum Motorsports roll bar with swing outs powder coated silver vein.
Also have a Lentech strip terminator 4r, Teksid block and a bunch of parts that could be included.
Still up in the air on selling it but am leaning towards letting it go. Has black 03 Cobra wheels too. It’s just been sitting in my garage untouched for almost 9 years now.

Pm’ed

josephcostello

Established Member
I’m guessing people think it’s more modified than it really was with the whipple and amber tails. Suspension and IRS were stock save for an IRS brace

That car will go for 10k plus, I would bet on it. I bid on a 42k mile 03 vert in Utah that didn't start and the hood couldn't be opened because it was smashed in the front and it went for $9,400. It's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mmcmillen82

Established Member
Ive got a clifornia car that i just brought back to NY. 70k miles redfire vert really clean underneath and most of the car just needs a little clear work on the back bumper and trunk lid. Also needs a little paint work on rear quarter. only asking 6k for the roller i can send pics if interested.

Wayneo

Established Member
Ive got a clifornia car that i just brought back to NY. 70k miles redfire vert really clean underneath and most of the car just needs a little clear work on the back bumper and trunk lid. Also needs a little paint work on rear quarter. only asking 6k for the roller i can send pics if interested.
Thanks but looking for a coupe

Alpinestar4489

In the area, Indy, and would be interested if you decided to do this. I have a convertible right now that I would like to swap over. Just let me know, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread