WANTED: ISO 03/04 cobra local to Massachusetts no verts

Cain978

Established Member
Still in the market if anyone’s thinking of selling lmk

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

plumbcrazy

Established Member

Came across this seems like it needs a little tlc but for that price it could Deff be turned back into a beauty
I looked at it too. Another member on here (@LsWUT)is looking for one ( SB coupe)and even though it’s a really good price I don’t know that it really meets his standard so I did not bring it to his attention. Problem for me with that car is the engine compartment has a lot of rust. It’s a Connecticut car that looks like it’s been out in the weather and who knows what the underneath of it looks like. That engine compartment rust is a hard thing to remediate.I suppose if that’s your budget the mileage is good for that price but it will require a lot of work and creative cleaning, one bolt, nut and bracket at a time.
20 or 30 years from now one might say that that car would be a real find but for now, there are still a lot of nice Terminators out there and at this time a car with all of that baggage becomes “ just another used car” IMO

LS WUT

Established Member
I looked at it too. Another member on here (@LsWUT)is looking for one ( SB coupe)and even though it’s a really good price I don’t know that it really meets his standard so I did not bring it to his attention. Problem for me with that car is the engine compartment has a lot of rust. It’s a Connecticut car that looks like it’s been out in the weather and who knows what the underneath of it looks like. That engine compartment rust is a hard thing to remediate.I suppose if that’s your budget the mileage is good for that price but it will require a lot of work and creative cleaning, one bolt, nut and bracket at a time.
20 or 30 years from now one might say that that car would be a real find but for now, there are still a lot of nice Terminators out there and at this time a car with all of that baggage becomes “ just another used car” IMO
I agree, before my accident I was looking for a sonic blue. Yes I’m very picky when it comes to what I’m looking for. I dropped the ball big time not getting a members on here franks. The car that’s in that post is really sad to see, someone didn’t give a shit about it. Such a shame to see, I’ve had quite a few cobras over the years. Not only would I never post a car for sale looking like that, I couldn’t allow my cobra to be beat up like that. I’m sure OP will find a clean car soon.

futuresvt_owner

You right I get it

Saleen498

Established Member
Saying hello from "da Wu" next door.
Not aware of any complete cars for sale around here right now. There is a big show at the bud plant in Merrimack today tho. You could always window shop and see if anyone knows of anyone selling or is selling themselves.

Cain978

Established Member
Saying hello from "da Wu" next door.
Not aware of any complete cars for sale around here right now. There is a big show at the bud plant in Merrimack today tho. You could always window shop and see if anyone knows of anyone selling or is selling themselves.

I was at the show with a buddys sm cobra and a gt500 lots of nice cars only one Oxford white forsale 100k on it for 29k I talked with him just can’t get myself to pay mid 20s for 100k yet

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I was at the show with a buddys sm cobra and a gt500 lots of nice cars only one Oxford white forsale 100k on it for 29k I talked with him just can’t get myself to pay mid 20s for 100k yet

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That’s what made me laugh the most. When I wanted $35k for my white coupe with 19k miles and people kept low balling me. Even recently got offered $31,500. I never wanted a crazy price for mine, or wanted to get over on another member.

Cain978

Established Member
Foxbodys came and about to be gone gonna be back in the terminator market again bump this back up anything that’s not listed local to mass forsale?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread