Isle of Man TT, 200 mph legal street racing.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Off the chain!

Never gets old watching those guys tear at those roads.

E

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Great video thanks for posting! I found it on youtube in HD...

[youtube_browser]Ph0SjLC_lqk[/youtube_browser]

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Wow amazing! The fastest I've ever gone on two wheels was around 100mph and that is on a dirtbike! I can't imagine the rush and how cool it would be to be going 80mph faster than that on two wheels!

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Awesome!!

Wondering 2 things though..
1. How many drivers crash at each of these events?
2. Who gets to clean them up when they crash?

Common

Established Member
+1... Nothing like power shifting up around 13k RPMs around 160ish MPH and the front tire gets light...... Love my modded liter bike!!!:banana: Awesome video OP!!!!

Never liked that feeling. I prefer to be tucked in, chest on the tank, as much weight up front so I don't have to deal with anything "light" or loose up front. Even with electronic dampener, I still dislike that feeling on my liter bike. It's a thrill if it happens but I never seek it.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Never liked that feeling. I prefer to be tucked in, chest on the tank, as much weight up front so I don't have to deal with anything "light" or loose up front. Even with electronic dampener, I still dislike that feeling on my liter bike. It's a thrill if it happens but I never seek it.

Me too, just talking smack.....Don't mind it coming up a little, just hate the front end whooble on the landing..... That still freaks me out!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread