Is your S197 lowered?

Tom@Stifflers

Established Member
Got lowered? Is your S197 lowered, if so you need an adjustable panhard rod to keep your rearend centered. But don’t worry, Stifflers has you covered with this On-Car Adjustable Panhard Rod. Get yours today!

Remember, all SVTP members receive 5% off their order by using "SVTP5" at checkout. Visit www.BuyStifflers.com to use your discount code.

StifflersAPR24web_zpsec58b831.jpg

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Is a frogs but hole water tight?
Yeah im lowered. Adjustable pan hard bar will center it for looks but it moves side to side in the turns. To stay centered %100 ditch the panhard and get a watts link.

Mustangfresk196

Established Member
I added an aftermarket panhard rod to my '13 and its really helped a lot with the axle stepping out in rough corners. IMO, if you're serious about racing go for the watts link. If you just like to play on the back roads a panhard bar is fine.

noldevin

Established Member
I added an aftermarket panhard rod to my '13 and its really helped a lot with the axle stepping out in rough corners. IMO, if you're serious about racing go for the watts link. If you just like to play on the back roads a panhard bar is fine.

A watts link would be very noticeable on back roads, especially if there's bumps. Just a thought ;)

Users who are viewing this thread