is this site running slow?

sckcobra

Established Member
just wondering if i am having a problem with my computer of this site has been running slow lately? i noticed other websites that i go on seem to run pretty fast (i have cable modem). but this one seems to have alot of lag time. just curious! :shrug:

Terminator

Established Member
Same here. I often get the white screen that say's "technical difficulty or data base problem" or something like that. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.
I have DSL.

Having a problem posting this reply, going on 5 min.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Same here get that white screen a lot. I have cable too, too many people on the site at once.

sckcobra

Established Member
well that is good news. yeah it runs in spurts on me to. one time if flies and the next i cant even go to a thread. oh well hopefully well get it fixed soon

dougwg

Established Member
it's because of how many people are using this site...

this is a VERY busy message board

RixSikcobra04

Yeah, it's a busy site. I definitely noticed the site getting a bit slow, but also noticed it was mostly during peak hours.

Busy site means GOOD site!

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Its not really that bad, It only messes up for about 20 seconds at a time for me then works fine for quite a while.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's this crap version of vBulletin, the server has more than enough balls for the amount of users we see every day. Our database is just getting to big for this version, on top of all the bugs it has.

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
Do we need to pony up some $$$ for a new version? Just ask and I'm sure many will contribute.

Last edited:

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
Very understandable. I assume you would ask for help if it made sense to do so. Sometimes there are some things you can only do yourself. Thanks for all the work you put into this sight.

Users who are viewing this thread