Is this priced right?

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/844323606.html
I like this car alot not sure what the market price is for something like this. I've been using the stang as a DD and I want to park it before I hit the 40k mark

IMG_10891.gif

Common

Established Member
You will get a DD that appears to be MUCH nicer than your "weekend" car?

edit: not really sure you want to get a high end, HIGH MILEAGE benz as your DD to save miles or money off of your much cheaper to fix mustang. Something is not clicking with you it seems.

Get a nissan maxima, acura tl, altime or those alike if you really want a decent dd for that money and be done with it.

Last edited:

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
You will get a DD that appears to be MUCH nicer than your "weekend" car?

edit: not really sure you want to get a high end, HIGH MILEAGE benz as your DD to save miles or money off of your much cheaper to fix mustang. Something is not clicking with you it seems.

Get a nissan maxima, acura tl, altime or those alike if you really want a decent dd for that money and be done with it.

I don't consider it to be nicer than my car by far plusher interior yeah... Your right though as far as repair cost on a german car. i was considering the price for how nice it was. I am a huge fan of the maximas I've had one of each body stle how ever the repairs on them are costly as well. I am also very fond of the new Hyudai Sonatas they are cheap good warranty and they don't break down often. i'm just playing with a bunch of Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread