Is this for real?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Sorry but your buddy made a big mistake and should have lost his residency. It’s unreal you would condone this. Just for curiosity in your friends place would you do the same thing?

Cry me a river Justin. Thicken up your skin. You are part of what is wrong with this country. I would not have done the exact same thing, but he certainly would have gotten "ok anesthesia" from me. You can google that, look it up on urban dictionary, or use your imagination.

MrClean100

Established Member
Cry me a river Justin. Thicken up your skin. You are part of what is wrong with this country. I would not have done the exact same thing, but he certainly would have gotten "ok anesthesia" from me. You can google that, look it up on urban dictionary, or use your imagination.
This is a very surprising post. You realize your condoning, maybe advocating, malpractice. I apologize if i don't understand the ethical standards around the practice of anesthesiology. Would many of your colleagues agree with you?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
As you can tell, I'll let you assume there counselor, why I don't post alot, since you have grand delusions of winning internet arguements. Pull your pants back up little man, come walk a beat with me SF. Morals, integrity, your mommy didn't teach you right.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Your posts scream "LOOK AT ME!". Were you bullied as a child? Is that why you have such low self esteem? You seem to lack the basic knowledge to know when you're in over your head so I'll let you: You're in over your head. Why don't you take your seat back at the kids table while the men have a conversation.

_Snake_

Established Member
This is a very surprising post. You realize your condoning, maybe advocating, malpractice. I apologize if i don't understand the ethical standards around the practice of anesthesiology. Would many of your colleagues agree with you?

All I heard was “waaaaaaaaah.”

1badton

Established Member
Your posts scream "LOOK AT ME!". Were you bullied as a child? Is that why you have such low self esteem? You seem to lack the basic knowledge to know when you're in over your head so I'll let you: You're in over your head. Why don't you take your seat back at the kids table while the men have a conversation.
Nice try Narcopath trying to deflect!

1badton

Established Member
If you haven’t already seen it you obviously aint from around here.
Like I said, and if you did research, you would see I don't post alot. Around here you must be talking about the internet? Normally I don't just use svtp for info. Not sorry you feel that way about smooth, hiding behind a screen for your narcopath problem doesn't help it's libitard mental illness

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
You’re*

There’s likely a ton that you don’t understand about most aspects of medicine, correct? The safest type of anesthesia for someone who has an imminently “threatened limb” and is on narcotics/alcohol/whatever, and you don’t have time to determine how to safely anesthetize them is??

Its been 15 years since I dealt with patients like this. It’s a rite of passage for most physicians. And yes, every single one of my colleagues did the same thing. I never saw it as malpractice. Just quick, safe, efficient healthcare, and a saved limb. Give someone the wrong med when they are drugged out and you could kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread