is this fake too?

Squeeler92

Ok, cool. but is this not an SVT site? A cobra could do that as well with enough money put into it...just like that evo. And im sure that it would be a lot safer and easier doing it to one as well.....evo probably needs over 30-40psi to get to that kind of numbers and turbo lag would probably kill you seeing how you would need a very large turbo.

TurboMike

Established Member
I wouldn't brag about 1000hp until it is dyno proven.

Although the 4g63 has made that much hp at the crank before...
Here's a clip of back to back to back pulls for those who are performance enthusiasts:

821 RWHP

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Why post this on the SVT site? All you're going to do is start shit...

The Cobra Owners who respect our cars, let us know by either talking about it over PM or during a thread that's Evo/Sti related. Posting this kind of thing will do nothing but bring the nay-sayers and the troll haters out of the woodwork on yer ass.

It's a free country, post what you like.. but you make a bad rep for the rest of the Evo/STI owners on this board, when you come into their home and start a fight.

You don't see them going on EvoM posting 700rwhp street cobras. The reason a lot of us Evo/Sti guys are here, is because we either own, or have owned a SVT, or are thinking about owning one.

I had 3 mustangs before the Evo and muh woman owns a lightning... Otherwise I wouldn't feel like I have any buisness being here...I also don't go around trying to "convert" people, or prove my car is any better than theirs.

Things are much easier when at least SOME of the people get along with you :beer:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Before i DL this, is it the vid of the evo running out on the road and he only hits like 4th gear or something?

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Ultor
Why post this on the SVT site? All you're going to do is start shit...

The Cobra Owners who respect our cars, let us know by either talking about it over PM or during a thread that's Evo/Sti related. Posting this kind of thing will do nothing but bring the nay-sayers and the troll haters out of the woodwork on yer ass.

It's a free country, post what you like.. but you make a bad rep for the rest of the Evo/STI owners on this board, when you come into their home and start a fight.

You don't see them going on EvoM posting 700rwhp street cobras. The reason a lot of us Evo/Sti guys are here, is because we either own, or have owned a SVT, or are thinking about owning one.

I had 3 mustangs before the Evo and muh woman owns a lightning... Otherwise I wouldn't feel like I have any buisness being here...I also don't go around trying to "convert" people, or prove my car is any better than theirs.

Things are much easier when at least SOME of the people get along with you :beer:

Thank you. Couldn't have said it any better myself. :beer:

JustA6Cyl

Established Member
I betcha he breakes the drive train

and have fun fixing that damn thing when it breaks, talk about time consuming engine compartment or drive train, car is in for a world of hurt when something goes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread