Is this an Accufab inlet?

HPLouis

Established Member
I noticed that the inlet of the Eaton on my car has a different texture than the rest of the blower

IMG_6140.JPG

I know it’s not stock because I went through my bag of stock parts and found the stock one

IMG_6151.JPG

I tried to see if it’s a Dragon but the Dragon has its name on it so it’s not a Dragon. The only other one I could see, that fit a single blade throttle body, was the Accufab.

I don’t see any markings on it. Can anyone tell if this is an Accufab?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fitforspeed

Established Member
I noticed that the inlet of the Eaton on my car has a different texture than the rest of the blower

View attachment 1793368

I know it’s not stock because I went through my bag of stock parts and found the stock one

View attachment 1793369

I tried to see if it’s a Dragon but the Dragon has its name on it so it’s not a Dragon. The only other one I could see, that fit a single blade throttle body, was the Accufab.

I don’t see any markings on it. Can anyone tell if this is an Accufab?

Thanks

I would say that since you have the BilletFlow throttle body the elbow is also likely BilletFlow. They were many times sold as a package. I at one time had the same elbow/throttle body on my car.

HPLouis

Established Member
I would say that since you have the BilletFlow throttle body the elbow is also likely BilletFlow. They were many times sold as a package. I at one time had the same elbow/throttle body on my car.

I looked into that but the Billetflow inlet says Billetflow on it.

cobraclear2.jpg

Mine doesn’t and I checked with the prior owner and he said that he thinks it’s an Accufab but he’s not sure since it’s been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread