Is this a good price for a modded 03 with 115,000 miles

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
Is 14000 a good deal for a 03 cobra coupe with what is known of the mods. or what do you think is a fair price.

Stiegemeier ported eaton dont know what lvl.
Solid Axel 8.8 out of a GT with 31 splin axels
373 gears
Solid Upper and lower control arms
SCT Tuner
Snow performance Meth kit with digital controller
was set up for a 100 shot of NOS but he sold it seperate.
Line Lock
regular pullied i think 2.76 or simular
dual fuel pumps
Tubular K member and A arms, with coil overs
Arp head bolts

im sure there is more Ill have to find out from the seller.

cj428mach

Established Member
Thats not bad if its what you want, seeing as it was obviously a drag car or run hard.

Bfazona

Established Member
Not a lot of cash in aftermarket parts and as already mentioned, it was run hard during its life.

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Man I honestly feel that's on the high side.

I bought my 03 1 owner all stock car for 10k with a little more miles

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
Plus that car is yellow. One of the harder colors to move if you ever had to sale. Get him to come down some on the price then you will be in the good buy range.

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
Plus that car is yellow. One of the harder colors to move if you ever had to sale. Get him to come down some on the price then you will be in the good buy range.

what do you guys think would be a fare price for this car? with mods listed?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Frankly I wouldn't touch it. you have no idea how hard it was run, or how many times it has had to be rebuilt, or anything else. unless you have money for repairs find something else. at least he was honest about the NOS.

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
Get a compression test first make sure the trans is good, and I would go from there. 11k seems about right for the car if those two big qualifications are met. If there are issues with it you can always start lower, but I don't see the owner going much lower than 11.

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
ok ill check to see if I can get a compression test. I have found out that the mods were just put on the car not to long ago all the miles are mostly highway miles driving to Nashville auto diesel college about and hour each way, the NOS was sprayed only a couple of times (they say). the transmission had a 26 spline input shaft in it, battle boxes look good. their is NO Sub frame connectors on the car at all I was LIKE WTF, that's usually 1st mod on a mustang. Looked body over for hard launch tweeking and found none so far.

Ill try and see if I can get him 12k and below. the body does look straight If I get it I this will be one of my Daily drivers, and my spyder, so I'm not going to let it just sit, im going to drive it every day since it has 114k miles on the clock I guess it doesn't matter if I put another 100k on it right. I haven't found any with low miles going for this price range even the ones with 100+ seem to want 18k for them.

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
ok ill check to see if I can get a compression test. I have found out that the mods were just put on the car not to long ago all the miles are mostly highway miles driving to Nashville auto diesel college about and hour each way, the NOS was sprayed only a couple of times (they say). the transmission had a 26 spline input shaft in it, battle boxes look good. their is NO Sub frame connectors on the car at all I was LIKE WTF, that's usually 1st mod on a mustang. Looked body over for hard launch tweeking and found none so far.

Ill try and see if I can get him 12k and below. the body does look straight If I get it I this will be one of my Daily drivers, and my spyder, so I'm not going to let it just sit, im going to drive it every day since it has 114k miles on the clock I guess it doesn't matter if I put another 100k on it right. I haven't found any with low miles going for this price range even the ones with 100+ seem to want 18k for them.

Users who are viewing this thread