Is this a good deal????

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
Hey guys, I usually stay on the Terminator forums but my friend asked me my opinion weather or not this SC was a good deal and he should buy it? Im not to familiar with the SN95 Cobras so I came here to see if you guys could help me out with his problem.

He already has a 97 Cobra that's pretty much stock except for a new clutch, TOB,and Flywheel he just installed. I think the only engine mods are a drop in K+N Filter. Anyway, he found a guy local wanting to sell his car. My friend emailed him and he said he would sell the SC kit separate for 2500. That includes charger, 42lb injectors, acufab Tb, and anderson powerpipe. The guy said he would only need a tuner, and a Fuel pump. He said 2500 for everything. I was wondering if that is a good deal?

Here is the link to the posting. you can read the details.

1998 Ford Mustang Cobra

One more question, if he was to buy this should he upgrade anything else to support the power he will be adding? I thought maybe a CAi and MAF?

Just let me know what you guys think? :rockon:

pacific4v

Established Member
I see ur from Evansville, me too. For everything that includes it really isn't a bad deal, especially with the aftercooler, injectors, and stuff. If u want I could probably go with u guys to take a look at it and see if everything is there. There is a lot of little stuff u need too, that'll add up if its not included. I just installed a vortech on my 97 this summer so it all is pretty fresh in my mind.

Last edited:

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I see ur from Evansville, me too. For everything that includes it really isn't a bad deal, especially with the aftercooler, injectors, and stuff. If u want I could probably go with u guys to take a look at it and see if everything is there. There is a lot of little stuff u need too, that'll add up if its not included. I just installed a vortech on my 97 this summer so it all is pretty fresh in my mind.

I think the guy said it was kinda pieced together. Im not sure. Like I said I know alot less about the SN95.

Thank you for the offer. I will PM you my # and maybe we can go from there. I love your car BTW. I dont see many Cobras out around here. Let alone SC ones. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread