Is this a good deal?

cardinales15

Established Member
Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a Cobra for quite some time now. I have had my eyes set on a 4V Cobra, but I have always had a deep down love for the 93. This one is local to me and I was wondering what a good price would be to offer this guy. I think the asking price is a little steep given the mileage, but I could be wrong.

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra AZ Car

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, in today's market, the price is steep. Hell, even when it was good he's asking too much. IMO, that car is worth no more then $9500.......sight unseen.

99% of these cars I see, the seller's are waaaaaay high and they go unsold. They're just not that damn rare as most people would lead you to believe. Not yet anyway. Hell, there are three of them on Ebay right now with less than 10k on the odometer.

FYI, that same optioned car that your looking at, with 20k on the odometer just sold for just shy of $12,500 on Fleabay. It had a previous accident history, and had a complete repaint, but the interior was execellent and the car itself was bone stock with the exception of the rear gear and catback.

Users who are viewing this thread