Is this a good deal on BFG KDW's?

BNH4.6

Established Member
I need new tires and a local owned tire shop quoted me $820 out the door for 275/40/17 bfg kdw's. They also said I had lifetime rotation and balance I have been saving up for tires and I thought this sounded like a good deal. What do ya'll think? Discount tire quoted me $980 out the door an I thought that was high.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
hmm. I paid 190 a tire from Discount with everything. Try again. 4 tires woulda been like 768 and some change out the door. I paid 384 and some change out the door for 2.

If you lived in Central Florida I could get you a deal. You could try to get your Discount tire to match mine.

Matt

Last edited:

BNH4.6

Established Member
they wouldn't match the local tire place here. I asked them this morning, they called them up and did'nt tell me what was said. Then they said they have to order them from bfg. I said whatever and left, they kept pushing some kumo tires for $760 and I said no. I wish I was in florida your lucky, I'm in the sticks of north ga!

BNH4.6

Established Member
I might I'm still thinking about it. The local place said the will have them in by 12:00 tuesday afternoon and if I want them to stop by when I get off work.

Users who are viewing this thread