Is there side exhaust

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
I have a Roush Cobra with side exhaust and I am running a custom install of the magnaflow magnapacs and it sounds awesome there are a few videos over on Fnsweet.com with side exhaust and some run spintechs also Good luck on your quest

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
mine- borla 00R system, i will be making a custom system over the winter with some SLP LMIIs

cobra007zl5.jpg

cobra010fe6.jpg

cobra013ue4.jpg

Last edited:

keith89

Established Member
I wish they worked with subframe connectors. But I'd also be afraid to bottom them out.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
spintech makes one for our cars...something like $550 or something and a little more ($150)for different tips.

Jefe

Established Member
just a note to some, most side exhaust are more restrictive.
I have yet to see a Spintech side setup produce less hp than a rear exit setup. Maybe with other brands
Nice. What do you do with the rear valance though? Is there a non-cutout version? Cutouts on the rear w/out exhaust looks trailer!!
You can buy the Roush rear valances to cover the exhaust holes:

dsc00886av0.jpg

dsc00897ee1.jpg

dsc00900rs6.jpg

Plus Spintech makes subframe connectors that will work with the side exhaust

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
this would be awesome it wont work with flsfc's..that's what sucks because our cars almost need sfc's

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
this would be awesome it wont work with flsfc's..that's what sucks because our cars almost need sfc's

Spintech side exhaust does work with full length sub frame connectors. Not every brand mind you, but for quite a few, it does. I'm going to go this rout in about a year or two. Probably a full Roush body kit

Users who are viewing this thread