Is there anyone who’s good with photoshop?

LS WUT

Established Member
Hey guys, so I’ve gone back and forth multiple times on new rims for my GT500. My track pack wheels have seen better days. At this point I’d like to save my rims until I can get them refinished. I have a rim I’d like to see on the car if someone wouldn’t mind helping me out. Ideally I’d like to get some Velgen VMB7’s for the car, however they seem harder to find than Anne Frank.

Attachments

• IMG_2415.jpeg
    IMG_2415.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 90

PC03GT

Established Member
My buddy had them on his s197, the same color as the one you had she looked mean with those wheels

LS WUT

Established Member
I don’t really have to many side shots of my car. However I can post what I do have.

Attachments

• IMG_4563.jpeg
    IMG_4563.jpeg
    465.1 KB · Views: 59

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hey guys, so I’ve gone back and forth multiple times on new rims for my GT500. My track pack wheels have seen better days. At this point I’d like to save my rims until I can get them refinished. I have a rim I’d like to see on the car if someone wouldn’t mind helping me out. Ideally I’d like to get some Velgen VMB7’s for the car, however they seem harder to find than Anne Frank.
I have been wanting to buy the same wheels for my MDX (bronze) but they have the wrong offset (30 and I need 35). I know a machinst who could take a little off the back to get me there, but I don't think it'd be worth the effort. Have read plenty on the brand and they are decent wheels for the money.

These are now what I have in mind and like the brighter bronze color: FlowForm RF05RR _ Satin Bronze

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the 20" VMB7's with Michelin SuperSports on my Turbo '14 GT/CS. I don't know why they stopped making them... a bit flashy but still subtitle enough to almost be mistaken for stock, and easy to clean. love the concave in the rear.

20190530_174753.jpg
20190901_142458.jpg
1706561003405.jpeg
20190323_132832.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
I have the 20" VMB7's with Michelin SuperSports on my Turbo '14 GT/CS. I don't know why they stopped making them... a bit flashy but still subtitle enough to almost be mistaken for stock, and easy to clean. love the concave in the rear.

View attachment 1826777View attachment 1826778View attachment 1826780View attachment 1826781
That’s what I’m going for. I just can’t seem to find them. I had the Forgestar F14’s on my 17 GT. I liked them, they were as close to the Velgen’s as I could get. If you ever wanna let those go let me know lol.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
@LS WUT - Meant to try doing a photo earlier, but we just got new laptops today and I was sitting it up. Not photoshop, but the best I can do with what I use (snagit). I'll try to find black wheels, but bronze isn't horrible... If you squint, it's mint!
Mustang.png

LS WUT

Established Member
@LS WUT - Meant to try doing a photo earlier, but we just got new laptops today and I was sitting it up. Not photoshop, but the best I can do with what I use (snagit). I'll try to find black wheels, but bronze isn't horrible... If you squint, it's mint!
View attachment 1826796
Hell yeah man! I appreciate it! Thank you very much, bronze isn’t horrible for sure. However there is a car that I saw with Velgen’s and boy does she looks great. I’ll find it now.
IMG_6731.jpeg

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
View attachment 1826796
These look more gold than bronze. They look good but I would delete the red stripe.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No need to photoshop… thats the winning wheel right there. Wont get better then that on the turd500!

Users who are viewing this thread