*Is there anyone not trying to get GT500 money for their Cobra? Looking for 600+ whp

Native

Established Member
Looking for an end of year deal. Let me know what you got. No stock blower cars, unless it's cheap.
Prefer KB, VMP or Whipple.

tarheels15

Established Member
just waite it out op at those prices there just sitting there collecting dust people think they have gold and are asking way too much over actual real market value and not getting it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
just waite it out op at those prices there just sitting there collecting dust people think they have gold and are asking way too much over actual real market value and not getting it.

Nice long run on sentence. It's a sellers market. There are good deals to be had. Especially this time of year.

infinite_one

Established Member
i feel ya op. but agree with the rest. gonna wait til winter. i want one too but not gonna drop 30k on one thats decent.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
There's a nice one in the New England area on the Facebook page, low mileage , red. Looked good.

I think he was from pa or nj. It was on eBay for buy it now of 21 but didn't sell

SVTXTC

Established Member
Free bump for this guy. Surely someone wants to sell him their low mileage cream puff with 600+ hp for less than new Ford Fiesta money.

Users who are viewing this thread