Is There any terminator for sale in canada

68gtscode

Established Member
A member has a very nice 04 SY. Great mods, low miles, and well priced. He doesn’t have it posted but has replied to a few WTB posts. I’ll dig up a link later tonight.

David Perron

Thks guys
There are a few available up here but way overpriced unfortunately. I’m looking at a couple from the US because it’s still cheaper to import one with lower mileage and more serious mods.
even Whit us/can rates? .. thks for the reply i will chek this out

19Raptor

Thks guys

even Whit us/can rates? .. thks for the reply i will chek this out

I know the rates aren’t great at the moment but if I’m willing to have $40K CAD into one of these Cobra’s I’d rather have one properly modified with over 600HP. It doesn’t make financial sense to start by spending $35-$40K on a slightly modified car only to turn around and drop another $12-$15K at least. It’s very expansive to modify vehicles up here and if I’m going to spend $50K, there are much smarter and newer options available. I like these Cobra’s but I can easily get into a newer 600+HP Shelby for around $40K.

Nick03gt

Established Member

David Perron

I know the rates aren’t great at the moment but if I’m willing to have $40K CAD into one of these Cobra’s I’d rather have one properly modified with over 600HP. It doesn’t make financial sense to start by spending $35-$40K on a slightly modified car only to turn around and drop another $12-$15K at least. It’s very expansive to modify vehicles up here and if I’m going to spend $50K, there are much smarter and newer options available. I like these Cobra’s but I can easily get into a newer 600+HP Shelby for around $40K.
Yeah Thats right !! Frend of mine Just bought a gt350 for 56k .. but near Québec i saw few termi Going for 25k but they where stock ,

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks. It is a great car and will be much better with the new RXT clutch and tune adjustments. They hold value well also.

I love the Cobra but I would like to try something else. I don’t really advertise it as I hate tire kickers.

I hear you- selling cars is such a pita. I sold my GT500 last summer and my Coyote earlier this year... I sold my 03 years ago to buy the GT500, and the GT500 to buy the Coyote. Unfortunately I didn’t like either as much as my 03, and now there are few if any Terminators that nice remaining. I regret ever selling it. Food for thought Nick! If I were in the market now, I may well buy yours- it looks very nice and is well priced in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread