Is the Email Notification not working???

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
It's been quite somtime since I have recieved email notification to threads I'm subscribed too. Is anyone else having this problem?

Razor.:shrug:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
The folks that run this Web Site are getting a new server/host, and a lot of the functions aren't working right now ...

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
good question....I havent been recieving mine for well over a month. Thats one reason I dont post here much..too much of a hassle to track my posts and replies. When they get it fixed I will be comming around more.

99SVTcobraVERT

just make sure not to use quick reply travis, click post reply everytime and it will show up in your user cp. thats how im doing it.... ajnd i was told they already switched about 2 weeks ago and i should be recieving and nothing..

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
good question....I havent been recieving mine for well over a month. Thats one reason I dont post here much..too much of a hassle to track my posts and replies. When they get it fixed I will be comming around more.

Same thing here.:beer:

Razor.

99SVTSnake

Established Member
I have been recieving them for about two weeks now. I get everyone for a reply to a post I post in or subscribe to. Not sure why its not working for you.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread