Is the dfx ok for a daily driver

astippich

Established Member
I am wondering if the centerforce dfx will work ok for my car which is daily driven april-october.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Seriously though, it's an ON/OFF clutch, so when pulling into a parking spot or garage, you need to clutch out/clutch in while in gear.

You CAN daily drive the DFX clutch, it will just take some adjustment. I personally wouldn't want to daily drive the clutch but you CAN do it. It's just not as convenient to drive as a slippable clutch like the Dual Friction.

But with that said, I love my DFX clutch. I think some may not like it... I love it because it's the way I drive.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
i have almost 600 at the rear wheels and my car is a daily driver (yes everyday rain or shine), DFX centerforce clutch, definately daily drivable.

remember though its not like a stock clutch, it still doesnt like to slip much. But the pedal effort is super light by comparision to stock (or even a spec3).

if you have the power and need something drivable that can hold it, get the DFX setup :)

SA SNAKE

Established Member
Like some have already said you can drive daily with the DFX setup, but you will need to change your driving habits a bit. It is worth it imo...

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I wonder where we can get a DFX?? LOL

LETHAL PERFORMANCE DFX CAPITOL OF THE WORLD!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread