2.3 whipple
2.76 upper pulley
Granatelli ba2400 maf
Kenny bell boost a pump
Bora full exhaust
60# injecters
170 Amp alternator
Rst twin clutch.
going to be installing some long tube headers is there anything else I should add or upgrade to make sure I'm on the safe side before going to track. ?

44shelby

Established Member
A 3.0 pulley is 17-18 pounds and on 93 will make 600 ish. I also dont recall them ever producing a 2.76 upper for a 2.3 whipple.

OSU34

Established Member
A 2.76 pulley produces around 21lbs of boost. If it were me, I would not run that if I wasn’t on E85.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
On paper, it sounds like a relatively mild combo that should be "safe"....however, that means little for the track or even hard road miles. If the in tank pumps are original and 18 years old....who knows. You need a wideband and the ability to datalog for the tuner to review and verify fuel delivery parts are functioning as expected.

As old as these cars are now, my opinion is upgrade the fuel system to modern return and get new, higher capacity pumps. And a solid tuner that has a track record tuning terminators. Cheap insurance versus melting a 15,000 dollar motor and being down for months.

OSU34

Established Member
Who knows if it’s safe? It’s all in the tune as c6zhombre is eluding to.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTsamson22

Established Member
The new upgrades for next week is lower control arm bushing by full tilt boogie and kooks headers. I have a question I had a Quack for a Mechanic throw in my clutch it seems to make a chatter sound when I'm taking off and makes chirping sounds like maybe the flywheel ? When I do wot pulls I start to smell it burning I just went over 500 miles is this normal for a twin clutch I'm guessing not.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
The new upgrades for next week is lower control arm bushing by full tilt boogie and kooks headers. I have a question I had a Quack for a Mechanic throw in my clutch it seems to make a chatter sound when I'm taking off and makes chirping sounds like maybe the flywheel ? When I do wot pulls I start to smell it burning I just went over 500 miles is this normal for a twin clutch I'm guessing not.
Some clutches will have a chatter starting out in 1st gear and reverse. This could last for quite sometime.

I didn't have any chatter with my centerforce twin disc dyad.

The chirping from a throw out bearing gets annoying. I recently developed a chirp sound only taking off in 1st gear. Doesn't happen all the time, but it drives me nuts. I've been adjusting the tob with my firewall adjuster to see if I can make it go away.

My setup has maybe 1300-1500 miles tops.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

SVTsamson22

Established Member
Did anyone one of you guys throw in a 3.73 gear in your terminator my rear differential is leaking and I'm thinking of having ford do it while it's already out.

Users who are viewing this thread