Is it time.....

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Those of you who know me, some of you who dont may know I sold my 94 crystal white cobra to Busta on here a few months back. Going to the track and watching all you guys have the fun is killing me. I know I made the right decision in selling the car to put some extra cash in my pocket. But it may be time to get back into it.

I dont think I will be able to swing a cobra so I might do the next best thing and try for a 90 LX with a 347 stroker motor.... 347 Stroker

heres a video of it.... 347 Stroker Video

Track Vid- 347 @ The Track

Id like to get your opinons, drivers side door handle needs fixed, sunroof needs fixed. Other then that seems like a decent deal. I have tried to trade this guy my cobra before. I would make this a fun weekend toy. I would get a daily driver come this winter......although I wont be a member of the MACA its still nice to be in the mustang world again!

If the above link does not work, try this
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=905216

Last edited:

PureStang

Established Member
no matt!!!! you cant be more than .1 second faster than me. thats my answer for ya

hahahahahaha, just messing with ya buddy, the only thing that i dont car for is the front bumper and the crack thats in it. other than that, go check it out, would be nice to see another white mustang parked behind you house in that parking lot. WHITE FTMFW!!!!!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
the front bumber is no big deal. I have a cousin who is an auto body tech and could fix it on the side or just get another one....pretty cheap parts.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I browse Corral.net Matt and have seen that car...looks pretty nice...but remember what happened to me and that was from a MACA member. Make sure you do as much research and ask as many questions as possible about the car, get some motor pics, ask to see receipts if possible. I just don't want the same thing to happen to you as me. Good luck.:thumbsup: Edit: I just watched the video...sounds like there is a whine of some sort the car is making when moving....did you hear that also???

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
I browse Corral.net Matt and have seen that car...looks pretty nice...but remember what happened to me and that was from a MACA member. Make sure you do as much research and ask as many questions as possible about the car, get some motor pics, ask to see receipts if possible. I just don't want the same thing to happen to you as me. Good luck.:thumbsup: Edit: I just watched the video...sounds like there is a whine of some sort the car is making when moving....did you hear that also???

yea i heard the whine mike, not to happy about that. havent had a chance to ask about it. im gonna have lou look at it with me and go over it with a fine tooth comb.....put a few $$$$ into it and it should be a nice lil beast to play with!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Mike I just listened to the video again, you can only hear it in low rpms I think, unless my ears are playing tricks on me. Might be those noisey 3.90 gears

Users who are viewing this thread