Is it spring yet??

Blown306

Established Member
Spring is scheduled for Wed the 10th, partly sunny, high of 62.

"In Chicago there are 2 seasons, winter and construction"

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Vic, when haven't you been sick in the last few months....SHEESH..You need some meds that work...:p

Blown306

Established Member
Alright, I think it's about time to go to Hooters for some 911 or Three Mile Island medicine! I'm starting to feel a little ill myself ;-)

:beer: When is the Texas NASCAR race?

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
reporting live from NW indiana, ITS SNOWING AGAIN GRRRRRRR wtf!!!! ive been sick more this winter than for the past like 4-5 years combined. what hooters, what time, im up for it!!!

going back to hybernate again.

:bash: :beer: :burn:

Werty

Established Member
Race coverage starts at 12:30 on Fox. Just name the chicagoland Hooters location I should be at and I'm there.

Oh, and Keith, if you are going to be there I would love to buy that MAF off of you finally.

Last edited:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Anyone wanna do this wing thing Saturday around noon? I know it's short notice, but I have to be in DuPage County for a temp food event. I could meet ya guys at Downers. Lemme know.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Downers @ 12pm. I'll be there. My food event is no longer and issue. I'll make the drive up there anyway.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Now you got me cornfused....I think Saturday, lemme know if Sunday is better. We should all have one another numbers. Let's work this out before tomorrow at 11:00....:p

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Ok, so Sunday at DG Hooters at noon. I'm in for that. Let's contact DonC and any other T-bird guys in the area!!!!

Wings and:p :p

Users who are viewing this thread