Is it just a texas thing or whaT?!

nyk438

Established Member
Ok, so driving slowly in fron to of the high school, it's been raining hard for hours so i'm takin it slow at about 15-20mph and a car is turning into the school so i'm slowing down and the car turns so this car takes the oppertune time to pull right out in front of me making slam on my brakes and slide into the ****ing turn lane...the car behind me slid too and would've hit me if i didn't swerve...just because this dumbass sophmore or junior had to go right then!!!!grr bad drivers make me mad...seems to show up more here in Austin than anywhere else in TX i've been...blah sorry just had to vent..

/rant

:beer:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Come see all the tourist in Vegas messing the streets up. Watching everything but the road and lost to boot. They suck, oh but have them leave their money at the state border.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
HA! You guys got nothing on Arizona. Whenever it rains, half the people want to drive much slower, and half want to drive much faster than they would've in normal weather.

They usually meet halfway...:rolleyes:

Not to mention the retirees and the illegals, none of whom know how to drive...:nonono:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
We have the worst one's at our school since most our pretty wealthy. I had one who has wrecked his truck 10 times no kidding and he's been driving maybe a year. Well the last time he was trying to be cool and fishtailed in a parking lot none the less he slammed into a parked car. Well that night his parents took himn to dinner and bought him 1000 bucks in clothes and said he could have a brand new f250 wtf ? No wonder we have a horrible youth.

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
We have the worst one's at our school since most our pretty wealthy. I had one who has wrecked his truck 10 times no kidding and he's been driving maybe a year. Well the last time he was trying to be cool and fishtailed in a parking lot none the less he slammed into a parked car. Well that night his parents took himn to dinner and bought him 1000 bucks in clothes and said he could have a brand new f250 wtf ? No wonder we have a horrible youth.

Yeah, sounds like my school...roll a new land rover, no prob honey i'll just buy you a brand new BMW x50 :cuss:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by carrrnuttt
HA! You guys got nothing on Arizona. Whenever it rains, half the people want to drive much slower, and half want to drive much faster than they would've in normal weather.

They usually meet halfway...:rolleyes:

Not to mention the retirees and the illegals, none of whom know how to drive...:nonono:

Yeah, and what's up with the gummers driving in the commuter lane during rush hour traffic????? They're retired for crying out loud. Why are they all on the road during rush hour????????????????????

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by redaddiction
Nothing is worse than a highschool parking lots and around there I've had too many close calls so I just drive my jeep to school.

beat me to it! Exactly, other SVTer's wouldn't understand, but I've got a Tomken front bumper on mine and it get's little cars out of the way.

www.tomken.com

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread