Is it better to sell or dispose of 2 Stock F1 Rear Tires that have been patched?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I hate to dispose of them as they have 90%+ treadwear remaining. Punctured by a nail in each, not in sidewall or close to shoulder of tire. Had them patched at a Goodyear Tire Center per Goodyear recommendations just in case they were needed later.

Now they're taking up too much space and I'm leaning towards disposal but figured I'd ask the forum first. Thoughts?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Put them up for sale, with full disclosure of condition.

If they sell, that's a rebate on their replacements. If not, you can always dispose of them.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member

If they sell, that's a rebate on their replacements. If not, you can always dispose of them.

+1.

Maybe put them on a local mustang club site or CL (gag) for just a few dollars. Maybe $100 would make it worth your hassle?

Tom

93 347 Cobra

Established Member

Good advice. Thanks, Steve!

+1.

Maybe put them on a local mustang club site or CL (gag) for just a few dollars. Maybe $100 would make it worth your hassle?

Tom

I think $100 is fair. Plus it keeps me from having to throw them away.

make a good burnout video.

I've always hated scrubbing the rear brake pads. I don't think I've ever pulled a long burnout in my ride. Yes, I know, I know...

Users who are viewing this thread