Is it a camaro?

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Anyone in his guest book that likes the blasted thing is like, yo mad tight bling bling.... check out my ride to yo, got me some NAAWWZZZ and autozone stickers dawg, playa hata, hate the game not the playa, WESTSSIIIIDDDEEE.... Thuganomics style yo

camaroisdabest

Established Member
hell yea its a camaro

all you people who say its ugly must smoke crack that shit is sick i wish my ss had that ur all jealous that you guys drive fords! this is what i think of fords :cuss: :xpl:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Re: hell yea its a camaro

Originally posted by camaroisdabest
all you people who say its ugly must smoke crack that shit is sick i wish my ss had that ur all jealous that you guys drive fords! this is what i think of fords :cuss: :xpl:

And this is what i think of douche bags like u:bored: :rollseyes
Maybe when u get a car and get out of the dream u are in, then just maybe someone might care.

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
somebody's got to much money and time on their hands... and yes all exhaust runs right next to your fuel tank look on ur mustang it comes out to the left and to the right of the gas tank.

JohnnyWash1

Established Member
I give him credit for doing something different...although it isn't my taste. BTW, did anybody notice that he calls his car "The Last Samurai"? Looks like somebody should have bought a japanese car....

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread